CORPORATE VIGILANCE, ITI LIMITED, BENGALURU
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE VIGILANCE COMPLAINT
(Please read the following terms and conditions)
- Anonymous/pseudonymous complaints will not be considered.
- Complaints should contain complete postal address (Mobile no. / Telephone number, if any) of the complainant with specific details/information of the matter. Complaints received without this information will be treated as anonymous or pseudonymous and will be filed without taking any action. [CVC Vigilance manual 2017, Chapter III, clause 3.4.2.(a).(v)].
- Complaints under whistleblower policy should be addressed to CMD only and complainants who desire to protect their identity under “Public Interest Disclosure and Protection of Informers (PIDPI)” should be addressed to Central Vigilance Commission.
- Complaints must contain factual details, verifiable facts and related matters. It should be supported by documentary evidence wherever possible. Complaint with irrelevant, vague, absurd or generalized allegations will be disposed at the discretion of the Chief Vigilance Officer (CVO).
- Redressal of grievances should not be the focus of complaints to the ITI-Vigilance as it deals only with the matters of corruption. Complaints must contain factual details, verifiable facts and related matters. The complaint should not be vague or contain sweeping allegations general in nature.
- Complaint received involving public servants due to retire shortly shall be dealt in line with the CVC Office order no 13/10/20 dated 01.10.2020.
- Only those complaints will be investigated which are under jurisdiction of the Vigilance (CVO) and are against the officials of the organizations.
- Once the complaint is accepted, a complaint number will be generated. No further correspondence will be entertained by the CVO office in this regard.
- To check the veracity of the complaint, it will be sent to the complainant for owning/ disowning, as the case may be. Copy of identity proof of the complainant viz. Passport /Voter ID/ PAN/Driving License must be provided. [As conveyed in CVC Vigilance Manual 2017 at para 3.4.2(b)]
- If no response is received within 15 days of sending the complaint, a reminder will be sent. If still nothing is heard even after 15 days of sending the reminder, the said complaint shall be filed as pseudonymous by the CVO.
- As per CVC circular 01/01/2015 dated 23.01.2015 no inquiry/investigation be initiated on complaints without having verification of the complaint.
- I am aware that a person making false complaint can be prosecuted under section 182 of Indian Penal Code.
- New User/ Complainant should lodge the complaint by checking the box for "I have read and understood above terms and conditions" and by clicking the “PROCEED” link provided below. Once accepted, you are allowed to make the complaint by duly filling the fields displayed in the Complaint Form.
- After submitting your complaint, system generated unique number will be displayed. Please note down the same and you should use only this number, in future, to know the status pertaining to the complaint.
- You can view the status of your complaint , only after one and half month from the date of complaint after completing veracity of the complaint as per CVC guide lines. Further, the status will be updated.
- ITI Limited Vigilance department has full right to Accept/Dispose any complaint as per the CVC guidelines.