Broad Band Wireless Terminal
Product Name: Broad Band Wireless Terminal
Category: Telecom Products
Sub Category: (BBWT)
Broad Band Wireless Terminal (BBWT)provides effective solution for expending IP connectivity to remote and rural through wireless network. The BBWT has centrally managed 802.11a/b/g/n/ac smart wi-fi access point (AP) with advance capabilities.
It is perfect for service providers looking to easily and affordable extend branded broadband hotspots services, offload data traffic from congested networks and deploy multimedia hotspots or offer wireless broadband services where fixed line access is limited.
• Operates in 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz License free band
• Supports IEEE802,11a/b/g/n standards.
• Support optical and Electrical Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps interface backhaul connectivity
• Internal GPS antenna and receiver for management
• Support 3 independently configuration radios per unit
• Support wide input power range from 8V to 55V
• Support power supply redundancy
• Green solution, consumes less than 15 W power
• Network management through C-DOT NMS
• Very compact package with integrated or external antennas
• Operates on solar power also
• Indoor access point
• Outdoor access point
• Wireless backhaul
• Point to point and point to multipoint
• Mesh networking
• Repeater Or multi hop
• Standards: IEEE802.11a/b/g/n
• Supported Data Rate: Up to 300 Mbps per radio
• RF Power output: 23 dB m per radio
• Supports 2x2, 3x3 MIMO
• Channel bandwidth: 20 MHz and/or 40 MHz
• RF management: Transmit power, Channel management
• Useful for indoor and outdoor application
• Point to point and point to multipoint application
• Backhaul link for wi-fi hot spots, cellular base station, ATM etc.
• Mobile data offloading
• Extension of IP connectivity to rural and unconnected areas.
• Suitable for railway stations, bus stand, shopping mall, education campus and other public places